Thursday, March 14, 2019

Posy Thanks

Good morning! Ardyth here with a different take on an older floral set, Pretty Posies.

I started by stamping the smallest posy and then covering it with a mask before stamping the mid-size one. Then I masked that and stamped the largest. The result is a multi-layered flower that's just perfect for some Copic colouring!

I used 3 shades of pink, colouring one petal at a time to be sure to get a good blend. At the end, I added some touches of darker pink and also a pale lemon yellow for some fun highlights.

I used the largest die to cut it out and I popped it up on a white panel where I had already stamped the sentiment from the same set.

A Jillian Vance Design products used:

Follow A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments: