Instead of a background stamp or patterned paper I used our Top Stitch Border Dies to give that stitching detail ~ I love these dies, they do not cut along the edges, they just leave the stitching impression. Just place where you want them (I don't measure, I just eyeball it) and run them thru your Big Shot machine. And of course my favorite Swirly Vine Die for the stem and leaves. The sentiment is from Simply Said: Coffee & Jesus Stamp Set and our gorgeous flat Satin sequins too!
To make a shaker element for your card:
- Cut (at the same time) cardstock and 2 mm craft foam, I layered the circle inside the flower die so it is all cut evenly. I ran it through the Big Shot an it cut completely both layers.
- Cut one solid piece of acetate to fit inside the flower or just larger than the circle
- Layer Acetate behind cardstock on top of craft foam ~ Adhere those three layers together.
- Flip upside down and add sequins
- Cut a solid piece of cardstock adhere over the "hole" where the sequins are.
- You now have a complete shaker element to add to your card!
Other supplies used:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Tape Runner and EZ Dot Runner
Ranger Pigment Ink in Glacier White
World Win Papers
Thanks for stopping by today!
Follow A Jillian Vance Design here: