We hope you have had a wonderful Holiday Season! It's Beth, and we are on to the next holiday, St. Valentine's Day! I have a True Love card with non-traditional colors. Why? Because the 2 sheets of patterned paper were on the top of my stack and I thought they looked pretty good together! Does that ever happen to you?
- Layer the new Ribbon Labels die set with Chalkboard Backdrop die cut.
- Stamp "True Love" sentiment from True Love set.
- Ink the edges of dies cuts with light brown ink.
- Add 3D Foam Squares to back of True Love stamped piece, keep the liner on!
- Pull ribbon through the Ribbon Labels die cuts, adhere to back of Chalkboard Backdrop.
- Adhere blue die cut to orange die cut, then orange to natural cardstock, then to black cardstock base with E-Z Squares.
- Stamp Sentimental Script onto store bought flowers with orange ink.
- Layer flowers and adhere to card with E-Z Squares.
- Add blue bling to center of flowers.
I used these supplies today:
|Ribbon Labels Die Set|
|Chalkboard Backdrop Die Set|
|Sentimental Script Background Builder|
|True Love Stamp set|
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares®
Ranger Ink: Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade, Old Paper
Fancy Pants Designs: Be Different paper collection
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black
Recollections: Floral Embellishments
Kaisercraft: Blue Rhinestones
Thanks for visiting!
Follow A Jillian Vance Design here: