Monday sure comes around quickly each week, doesn't it? LOL!
I'm back again this week with another card I made from the AJVD's "Tea Time" stamp set from Becky Schultea. It is such a versatile set with so many great sentiments to go along with the adorable tea cups.
- Stamp the tea cup image from "Tea Time" using Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock. Color with Copic markers and cut with detailed scissors.
- On a piece of white cardstock, draw a line along the bottom with a black marker, then sponge above the line with Adirondack Salmon dye ink. Place tea cup into the scene, draw steam coming fro the cup. Round the corners, and frame with black cardstock.
- On kraft cardfront framed also with black cardstock, randomly stamp the flower bouquet from "Tea Time" using Adirondack Salmon dye ink, to give the cardfront some texture/interest.
- Place a scrap of patterned paper from Studio Calico onto the cardfront, tucked along the side of the cup scene.
- On a pennant flag, stamp sentiment from "Tea Time" with Versafine Onyx Black. Adhere to the card. Add a transparent pink button with Baker's Twine as a finishing touch to the card.
Becky Schultea's "Tea Time"
Here's wishing you another wonderful week, and may your "cup runneth over" with blessings of love, hope, and happiness. ~Kecia Waters
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: