Happy Friday! It's been a long winter here in the Midwest and it's nice to finally see some green - any way I can get it!
Today's card goes along with the 50 Shades of Green theme. And how much fun is this Happy Die Set? It really works for any theme, and then there are the coordinating stamp sets to enhance it further. Today I used the Happy Occasions stamp set for "Everything" on this card.
I die cut the papers, once for the background and another time for the Happy detail, and used patterned paper for a different look. I also have the opposite die cuts to create a second coordinating card.
Here are the supplies I used:
|Happy Die Set|
|Happy Occasions Stamps|
Thanks and have a great Friday!
I used these Supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Pennants, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips, Creative Photo Corners
- Pink Paislee:
- Clearsnap: Glitter
- Imagine Crafts: Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
- Ranger Ink: Peeled Paint Distress Ink
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur die cutting machine
Please join us in our AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge!!!
For this challenge, you will need to create a project using different shades of GREEN!!!
This will run from March 1st thru March 17th at 10 pm EST.
Then we will choose ONE "LUCKY" person to win
a $20 Gift certificate to our store!
So get those projects started and start linking up!
- You can link up as many projects as you wish ~ must be separate blog posts.
- You don't have to stick to using AJVD products only.
- MUST use Green on your project to be eligible.
- Please link directly to your blog post and also add in your post that is is for the AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge
- Please use direct link to your blog post.
Show us your creativity!!!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: