To those of you who have to go back to work after the long holiday weekend, I offer you this card, "Hang In There". So much fun that "Seas The Day" from Whimsie Doodles offers you a perfect sentiment for an encouragement card.
- Stampvarious elements (fish, shell, starfish, bobber) from AJVD's "Seas The Day" by Whimsie Doodles onto X-Press It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color with Copic markers, and then fussy cut around these elements. Set aside.
- On glossy cardstock, apply Distress Ink Tumbled Glass dye ink. Do this using the direct-to-paper method, until entire sheet is covered. Take a strip of kraft cardstock and tear. Place this strip along the bottom to serve as the ocean floor. Using Copic markers, add some dots onto the strip to appear as sand granules.
- Place elements into the scene. Pop-dot the pufferfish. Draw a black line with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker connecting to the bobber.
- Taking scraps of Baker's Twine, create some ocean plant-life.
- Using the eraser end of a pencil, drop three drops of white acrylic paint for the bubbles. Let dry, and then adhere crystal beads on top of the white dots.
- Using Versafine Onyx Black ink, stamp the sentiment, which is also from "Seas The Day".
- Frame scene with black cardstock. Then place on a card front made of patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs.
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! Have a great week of creating!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: