It's Monday again, and the adorable "Seas the Day" stamp set by Whimsie Doodles here at A Jillian Vance Designs continues to blow me away. So much fun!
- Stamp puffer fish from "Seas the Day" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock. Color with Copic markers. Fussy cut around the image and set aside.
- Apply Adirondack Pool dye ink onto a rectangular acrylic block. Mist lightly with water, and then stamp the acrylic block onto a piece of white cardstock. Cut and frame with black cardstock. Let paper dry.
- Using Adirondack Pool dye ink, stamp the bubbles image from "Seas the Day" onto the dry rectangle piece of paper. Using a white Uni-ball Signo broad pen, trace over the bubble outlines.
- Stamp the sentiment, also from "Seas the Day",with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto the rectangle.
- Place rectangle onto a white card front at an angle. Adorn with Baker's Twine and a clear button. Pop-dot the puffer fish into the water scene.
Seas the Day from Whimsie Doodles
Do you have this fun set? If not, Carpe Diem and get it, would ya? I promise you won't be disappointed with it.
Until next Monday,
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: