Happy Monday! Time to Seas the Day!
I just keep getting pulled to the ADORABLE AJVD's "Seas the Day" set from Whimsie Doodles. Confession...I was just playing around and the end result was this card. This set is so fun and easy to design with, truly!
- On a strip of X-Press It cardstock, stamp the crab on the bottom third with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color the image with Copic markers, and then add sand, water and sky using Copic markers as well. Using a white Uni-ball Signo Ball pen, add highlights on the "water".
- Using a sponge, add the "sun" with Conch Shell dye ink.
- Frame the scene with black cardstock. Place onto a white cardstock panel.
- Stamp the sentiment, also from "Seas the Day" set from Whimsie Doodles with Versafine Onyx Black.
- On a scrap of X-Press It cardstock, stamp the star from "Seas the Day" with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink. Color with Copic markers. Cut around the image with detailed scissors and place into the scene as a finishing touch.
Thank you so much for visiting the AJVD blog today! I hope you you have an enjoyable week, and that you "Seas" each and every day!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: