I thought a patriotic card would be nice to kick off Fourth of July celebrations this week. And after playing around in my stamp studio, I wanted to post this card to show how to use AJVD's Sunburst Swirl Background Builder in perhaps a different way. I just love versatile stamps and this is one of them!
- Stamp Sunburst Swirl Background Builder with Distress Ink Fire Brick ink onto white glossy cardstock.
- Frame the background with navy blue cardstock.
- On a strip of white cardstock, stamp the sentiment from "Many Thanks" using Distress Ink Faded Jeans. Frame this strip with navy blue carstock as well.
- Add a star, made from navy blue and white cardstock to the card.
- As a finishing touch, add a frosted white button with Baker's Twine.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Thanks for visiting the AJVD blog today, and a special thanks all who have served and are serving our country. Because of you, we celebrate.
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: