Hurry! The Fourth of July is right around the corner and you don't want to miss out on the AJVD Limited Edition set "Miss Adventure: Celebrate" from Whimsie Doodles.
- Stamp the adorable patriotic girl from "Miss Adventure: Celebrate" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock. Color with Copic markers and cut around the image with detailed scissors. Place aside for the time being.
- Form various layers of the card using white cardstock, patterned paper from Jillibean Soup, and white cardstock dry embossed with a star folder. Frame all layers with red cardstock.
- Arrange the card accordingly. Cut red stars from cardstock using a star punch.
- Stamp the sentiment, also from "Miss Adventure: Celebrate", using Versafine Onyx Black onto the white cardstock panel.
- Add a white button tied with Baker's Twine as a finishing touch to the card.
One thing about it, you'll be sorry if you wait to get this adorable stamp set. Limited number available, for a limited time only. I'm so glad I'm ready to celebrate the Fourth of July!
Thanks for visiting the blog today! Have a wonderful week!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: