Mother's Day is on my mind, and I'm thinking the tea-rific AJVD stamp set "Tea Time" by Becky Schultea is all you need to make the perfect Mother's Day card.
- Stamp the stacked cups image from "Tea Time" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock. Color the cups with Copic markers, and then cut around the image with detailed scissors.
- With a Memento Tuxedo Black marker, draw a line across a piece of light blue cardstock. Adhere the stacked cups image into the scene. Round the corners with a punch and frame with black cardstock.
- Stamp the tea bag image from "Tea Time" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press it cardstock. Color with Copic markers and cut with detailed scissors. "Hang" the tea bag over the light blue cardstock.
- Create a card base with patterned paper from Fancy Pants Designs, black cardstock and white cardstock. Paper pierce around the patterned paper and faux-stitch with a gray colored pencil.
- Stamp sentiment, also from "Tea Time", with Versafine Onyx Black, onto a flag pennant. Adhere to the card with a white button, tied with Baker's Twine.
Take a look at this great stamp set...perfect for Mother's Day, Get Well, and All Occasion cards.
Have a tea-rific week!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: