I had so much fun playing with the new Whimsie Doodles "Happy Trails" stamp set from AJVD! Here's how I made the card...
- Stamp trailer image from "Happy Trails" onto a scrap of X-Press It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color with Copic markers and cut around the image with detailed scissors.
- Stamp tree image from "Happy Trails" twice onto a scrap of lime green cardstock. Color tree trunk with a Copic marker. Sponged onto the tree image some Adirondack Lettuce dye ink. Cut around images with detailed scissors.
- On a piece of textured light blue cardstock, sponge around the edges some Distress Ink Tumbled Glass dye ink. Adhere a strip of lime green cardstock along the bottom of the paper that is sponged with Adirondack Lettuce green.
- Place trees and trailed into the scene. Stamp the stars three times from "Happy Trails" directly onto the light blue cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black ink. Frame the entire scene with black cardstock and place on a white cardstock panel.
- Stamp the sentiment from "Happy Trails" below the scene, directly on the white cardstock panel, with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
I have many friends retiring in the next few weeks, and I think this stamp set is just perfect, don't you? The recipient for this card is a Buckeye fan, hence the Buckeye trailer, LOL!
Have a super week,
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: