St. Patrick's Day Swirl, by Kecia Waters
Happy St. Patty's Day to you!
I'm here with a card I made for A Jillian Vance Design's 50 Shades of Green Challenge. It was a lot of fun putting together many different green elements.
- Stamp AJVD Sunburst Swirl with Memory green dye ink onto green cardstock. Highlight with a white colored pencil.
- Stamp a leaf from AJVD Hello Sunshine stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink three times, color with Copic markers, and cut with detailed scissors. Form into a shamrock and adhere to sunburst swirl. Add a button, Baker's Twine and small button charm.
- Stamp three tapes from AJVD Terrific Tapes stamp set with Memory green dye ink and cut.
- Arrange all elements onto a piece of patterned paper. Add button charms, and stamp sentiment from AJVD Hello Sunshine stamp set. Frame layers with black cardstock, and put on a white card panel.
There's still time to play along in the 50 Shades of Green Challenge! Join us, won't you?
|from the Pantone website|
Please join us in our AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge!!!
For this challenge, you will need to create a project using different shades of GREEN!!!
This will run from March 1st thru March 17th at 10 pm EST.
Then we will choose ONE "LUCKY" person to win
a $20 Gift certificate to our store!
So get those projects started and start linking up!
- You can link up as many projects as you wish ~ must be separate blog posts.
- You don't have to stick to using AJVD products only.
- MUST use Green on your project to be eligible.
- Please link directly to your blog post and also add in your post that is is for the AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge
- Please use direct link to your blog post.
Show us your creativity!!!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: