Some Bunny Gift Set by Allie Gower
- Die cut 3d Bunny Purse Box pieces. Cut a second white bunny with outline for mini card.
- Color frame and outer edge of papers to match. I used a BT4 Spectrum Noir marker.
- To create the handle, string beads onto wire. Crimp wire at ends and insert into holes on sides of purse.
- Stamp sentiments as shown. The pennant is just a strip of paper with the edge pinked.
- Embellish with glitter and flowers.
Additional Supplies Used:
Crate Paper - Little Bo Peep "Sophia"White Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink (Bamboo Leaves)
Adhesive (Hot Glue, Art Glitter Dries Clear and ThermoWeb iCraft Tape)
Wire (Hardware Store)
Beads (Thrift Shop)
Flowers (Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts)
3d Bunny Purse Box Digital Cutting File (Lori Whitlock)
(Tools - Scissors, Score Board, Trimmer, Silhouette Cameo, Acrylic Block, Wire Cutter, Beading Pliers, Hot Glue)
|from the Pantone website|
Please join us in our AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge!!!
For this challenge, you will need to create a project using different shades of GREEN!!!
This will run from March 1st thru March 17th at 10 pm EST.
Then we will choose ONE "LUCKY" person to win
a $20 Gift certificate to our store!
So get those projects started and start linking up!
- You can link up as many projects as you wish ~ must be separate blog posts.
- You don't have to stick to using AJVD products only.
- MUST use Green on your project to be eligible.
- Please link directly to your blog post and also add in your post that is is for the AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge
- Please use direct link to your blog post.
Show us your creativity!!!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: