Lucky I'm Irish
Party Decor by Allie Gower
- Die cut and assemble hat. Add band and buckle.
- Apply adhesive and glitter brim and top of hat.
- Stamp shamrocks in assorted green inks. Cluster behind buckle.
- Die cut Lucky and adhere glue to bottom half and apply glitter.
- Stamp sentiment and attach to back of LUCKY, and adhere LUCKY to hat.
Cardstock, Ink, Glitter, Digital Cutting File (Silhouette Online Store)
|from the Pantone website|
Please join us in our AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge!!!
For this challenge, you will need to create a project using different shades of GREEN!!!
This will run from March 1st thru March 17th at 10 pm EST.
Then we will choose ONE "LUCKY" person to win
a $20 Gift certificate to our store!
So get those projects started and start linking up!
- You can link up as many projects as you wish ~ must be separate blog posts.
- You don't have to stick to using AJVD products only.
- MUST use Green on your project to be eligible.
- Please link directly to your blog post and also add in your post that is is for the AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge
- Please use direct link to your blog post.
Show us your creativity!!!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: