IRISH You a LUCKY DAY
Door Decor by Allie Gower
- Die cut wreath from Jamie Lane Designs' 3D Shamrock Wreath.
- Cut shamrocks in assorted colors on mat. Note, I doubled the amount included in the cutting kit. Save the paper you cut for a stencil.
- Assemble wreath.
- Color rhinestones with permanent markers or alcohol ink and apply to centers of shamrocks.
- Die cut a bow and assemble.
- Cut a tag and stamp IRISH You a LUCKY Day. Stencil shamrocks (from paper shamrocks are cut with).
Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Ink, Rhinestones, Digital Cutting File
|from the Pantone website|
Please join us in our AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge!!!
For this challenge, you will need to create a project using different shades of GREEN!!!
This will run from March 1st thru March 17th at 10 pm EST.
Then we will choose ONE "LUCKY" person to win
a $20 Gift certificate to our store!
So get those projects started and start linking up!
- You can link up as many projects as you wish ~ must be separate blog posts.
- You don't have to stick to using AJVD products only.
- MUST use Green on your project to be eligible.
- Please link directly to your blog post and also add in your post that is is for the AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge
- Please use direct link to your blog post.
Show us your creativity!!!
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: