Hi, Lisa Lara here as Guest Designer today.
I am sharing a fun Easter treat idea and keeping with our 50 Shades of Green Challenge theme. Are you playing?
This would make a great individual treat to pass out, place in Easter baskets or even use as place settings for Easter dinner. I used three different green cardstock and cut each slightly longer than the other then adhered them together. This sentiment looks elegant embossed in white.
I love how this sentiment looks in black and on the side here.
Tip: Use a strong tape such as score tape to keep eggs in place.
I used this set I designed for AJVD
|from the Pantone website|
Please join us in our AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge!!!
For this challenge, you will need to create a project using different shades of GREEN!!!
This will run from March 1st thru March 17th at 10 pm EST.
Then we will choose ONE "LUCKY" person to win
a $20 Gift certificate to our store!
So get those projects started and start linking up!
- You can link up as many projects as you wish ~ must be separate blog posts.
- You don't have to stick to using AJVD products only.
- MUST use Green on your project to be eligible.
- Please link directly to your blog post and also add in your post that is is for the AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge
- Please use direct link to your blog post.
Show us your creativity!!!