You Are My Lucky Charm
A Treat Bag by Allie Gower
- Die cut pieces from assorted cardstock. I used two shades of green, some orange, and Neenah Solar White cardstock.
- Stamp die cut shamrocks from the Lucky Stamp Set with assorted green inks from Imagine Crafts/Tsukinko. I used "Memento" Pear Tart and Bamboo Leaves, "Brilliance" Lime, "Luxe" Pear Tart and new "Radiant Neon" Electric Green.
- Stamp "You are My Lucky Charm" sentiment from the Lucky Stamp Set onto the appropriate die cut with "Memento" Bamboo Leaves ink.
- Stamp horseshoe from the Lucky Stamp Set onto the appropriate die cut with "Memento" Bamboo Leaves ink and color as desired. I used Spectrum Noir Markers (OR1, OR2, LG1, LG2, LG3).
- Assemble topper.
- Accent topper with rhinestones.
- Add topper to bag of treats.
Silhouette, Cardstock, Rhinestones, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Inks, Spectrum Noir Markers, Adhesive
I hope you enjoyed this project. If you have a Silhouette and would like the Studio files used to create this project, please stop by My Card Party and send me a message.
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: