Some Bunny Loves You
Celebrating Animals by Allie Gower
Kicking off National Justice for Animals Week with a card to remind us that our animals love us.
- Stamp bunny on white cardstock with Memento Toffee Crunch ink and color with your favorite markers. Add dots and quick flicks to create grass.
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Love Letter Ink.
- Adhere washi tape to cardstock and punch pennants.
- Draw a light line using a circle template to create a string for the pennants. Attach pennants.
- Attach stamped portion to a pink mat and adhere to card base.
AJVD Supplies Used:
Additional Supplies Used:
Cardstock, Washi Tape (Doodlebug Design), Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Inks, Spectrum Noir Markers (EB1, IG1, LG1, LG3, LG5), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Pennant Punch (Epiphany Crafts), Colored Pencil (Close To My Heart)
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: