Hi it's Beth today, with a sweet Charming Smile card.
On the Smile tag I used Charming Photos Stamp and Die set. I punched and stamped a piece of the background to layer onto the cute tag with 3D Foam Squares for dimension. All the stamps in the set fit the die cut shape. So versatile and such a fun set too!!
I used these supplies:
|Daily Doilies Stamp and Die|
- A Jillian Vance Design: Charming Photos Stamp and Die, Daily Doilies Stamp and Die, Dainty Dots Background Builder
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner Permanent Strips, 3D Foam Squares Small White, Creative Photo Corners Ivory
- Ranger Ink: Distress Inks, various colors
- Studio 490: Dots and Stripes stencil
- Stampendous!: Clear Embossing Powder
- Cardstock: White and Kraft
Thank you so much for stopping by, and be sure to like A Jillian Vance Design on your social networks - just click below!