Kecia here doing the posting honors today. I truly embrace this little bunny if he is a sign that spring is on its way.
To make this card, I used an image and sentiment from Becky Schultea's set "Hello Spring".
|Hello Spring Becky Schultea Designs|
- Stamp the adorable bunny with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock. Color the image with Copic markers and shade with Prismacolor Pencils.
- Cut around the image panel with a circle die.
- Dry emboss patterned paper from Darcie to make a card panel, giving the card some texture and dimension. Lightly sponge the panel with Distress It Spun Sugar. Paper pierce around the panel, and faux stitch with a white colored pencil.
- Stamp the sentiment onto pink cardstock.
- Frame the image circle and the card panel with pink cardstock.
- Adhere pink buttons and Baker's Twine to put the finishing touches on this springtime card.
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: