Swirly Heart Daisy Gift Box
a 3d Project by Allie Gower
- Begin by die cutting two of the base hearts from red cardstock.
- For the base, cut two strips of red cardstock measuring 1.5 x 5 3/8". Score along the edge about 1/4 inch in, and cut little notches.
- Carefully adhere the tabs to the edges of the heart, a few at a time... as shown below.
- On the lid, cut two more strips, 1 x 5 3/8". I used strips that were scalloped one one side. Repeat step two - scoring along the straight edge and cutting the notches.
Decorating the Box
- Die cut a swirly heart and a set of daisies from white cardstock.
- Add dimension to flowers as shown below. I used a marker with the lid on to make the indentations.
- Attach white swirly heart to top of box. Add flowers and pearls.
- Attach a strip of heavy duty double stick tape along the top of the lid. Attach bling.
- Place another strip of tape and attach ribbon.
A Jillian Vance Design Products Used:
Additional Products Used:
Posh Red and Neenah Solar White Cardstock - DiscountCardstock.com
Bulk Bling and Pearls - Want2Scrap.com
Pink Double Dot Ribbon - BoBunny
Adhesive - Red Line Tape, Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Glue
See more of my projects on Facebook or at my blog, My Card Party.
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here: